JOHN LENNON LEGEND 1651 - Updated listing, photos and price
Standingovation
Posted 2019-01-21 9:27 PM (#546690)
Subject: JOHN LENNON LEGEND 1651 - Updated listing, photos and price

I listed this guitar previously in my Declutter thread ... original 1651 Legend Limited (aka John Legend).

An interested member asked me to take additional photos and I discovered three small cosmetic items that I missed in the original posting. These are cosmetic only and in no way effect the performance or quality of the guitar. But for full disclosure I detail them in the following photos.

Accordingly, I have reduced the price from $950. to $750. plus s/h

1. Photo below circled in yellow is a small finish ding near the binding. It is about 3mm diameter and in the finish only.

2. Photo below show another angle of the mark listed above, plus a small diagonal finish crack from the edge of the bridge measuring about 1/2 inch in both directions. Again this is cosmetic only and the bridge is fully secure.

3. Photo below shows a scuff/scratch mark on the lip of the headstock about 3/8 inches in size. This could be easily touched up with some clear nail polish.

Additional routine photos ...

Includes original brown hardshell case is VG condition.

PRICE IS REDUCED FROM $950. to $750. plus s/h

Please PM or email me if you are interested or have questions. THANKS
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BCam
Posted 2019-01-22 2:28 PM (#546696 - in reply to #546690)
Subject: Re: JOHN LENNON LEGEND 1651 - Updated listing, photos and price

Your post made me wonder how a description of Willie Nelson's trigger would read in an ad:

"Many large and small dings and pick marks and scratched in signatures, large, ragged hole between sound hole and bridge, worn finish and numerous structural repairs. Sounds great, price reduced due to cosmetic condition, now only $1,000,000."

Seriously, your's looks great, wish I was in the market.
Top of the page Bottom of the page