The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.” -Plato

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
OP30 Pre-Amp problem

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

Tube67
Posted 2011-03-24 11:16 AM (#1849)
Subject: OP30 Pre-Amp problem

Hi, I am new to this club but already Ovation fan since the 80's... a unique sound and easy to play!
Just bought myself a secondhand applause (with waranty) but found out the OP30 pre-ampo remains in tuner for 60 secs it switches of even if I pushed the button again. No amplifer for the moment. Only for 60 sec's.
Is this a common problem or just a lousy pre-amp? Any ideas if it is repairable? Any imput is appreciated
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mark in Boise
Posted 2011-03-24 1:20 PM (#1850 - in reply to #1849)
Subject: Re: OP30 Pre-Amp problem

The tuners on all the newer preamps are set to shut off in 60 seconds. They figure you should be able to get it tuned by then. It also cuts off the output to the amp for that time, so the audience doesn't have to listen to you tune.
Are you saying you can't turn it back on by hitting the button again after 60 seconds? Did you get a manual that explains the preamp? If not, you should be able to download one.
Damon67
Posted 2011-03-29 1:12 PM (#1851 - in reply to #1849)
Subject: Re: OP30 Pre-Amp problem

Hey T67,

Welcome,

Sorry for the slow response, but I've updated you now so you can ask your question in the main "General" section.

Damon
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)