The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I've always felt that blues, rock 'n' roll and country are just about a beat apart."-Waylon Jennings

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
images in previous post not showing...

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> General PostingMessage format

arumako
Posted 2014-05-29 9:09 AM (#487223)
Subject: images in previous post not showing...

I apologize if you all have already addressed this question a million times over, but I searched the forums, and couldn't locate an answer so here we go...

I posted a thread titled "1117-4 needs Luthier in Virginia Beach area?" several weeks ago in the "About My Guitar" forum and added some images to show the condition of the guitar. When I first added the post with the pictures to the thread, the images were viewable, but I went back to look at the post today and the pictures are no longer showing. Is there a way for me to renew the links to the photographs or do the links time-out after a while?

Forgive me if this is redundant, but your help is appreciated. Thanks a bunch.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dvd
Posted 2014-05-29 9:16 AM (#487224 - in reply to #487223)
Subject: Re: images in previous post not showing...

Those photos appear to have been hosted on a website, fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net, that is unrelated to the OFC. So you'll need to look into why they are no longer visible from their end.

Alternatively, you can upload the photos to the OFC gallery and post links to them in your thread. Or when composing a post on the OFC, click that little box that says "attach a file" before you submit (you'll need to be on the full reply/compose page, rather than using the quick-reply box at the bottom of the existing thread). Then you'll be given the opportunity to add your pics to the post directly.

Lastly, you could host them somewhere else where they will be more permanent, like flickr, photobucket, etc.

Hope that helps!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)