The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I've always felt that blues, rock 'n' roll and country are just about a beat apart."-Waylon Jennings

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
hello Ovationites

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

uk11cossack
Posted 2011-06-15 11:17 AM (#1365)
Subject: hello Ovationites

Okay Ive been reading and not being a member for quite some time, I own an ovation uk11 that Ive had since SoundGardens first album, 1. because I thought it looked like Kim thails guild and 2. because my other guitar was a glenn cambell 12 string and loved the hell out of that. also 3. because robert fripp recommended ovations for the league of crafty guitarists (which I am decidedly not). So my ownership reasons run from practical, shallow, pretentious and just cuz OVATION RULES (this is the right crowd for that right?)

My only question, I know urelite is a dense foam product, but who formulated it and is it available as a product other than uk11s? I mean ebonite is a product used by a lot of companies,and urelite is obviously awesome guitar material..so why no mention of it outside of uk11s? thanks and if you read this far...you're a friend of mine :) :confused: :) :cool:
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)