The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Ovation Guitars really don't get the respect they deserve!" - Alex Pepiak

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Ovation Ultra-gp

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

thejellydragon
Posted 2002-11-07 9:12 AM (#343573)
Subject: Ovation Ultra-gp

Hi everyone. I currently have an Ultra-gp up for sale on ebay. Can someone tell me how old this thing is? The serial # is 1434-E. That would date it between 1973 and 1975 would it not? Some one emailed me and told me it was from '84. I figured you guys would know the real scoop. Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aaron
Posted 2002-11-07 9:37 AM (#343574 - in reply to #343573)
Subject: Re: Ovation Ultra-gp

Originally posted by thejellydragon:
Hi everyone. I currently have an Ultra-gp up for sale on ebay. Can someone tell me how old this thing is? The serial # is 1434-E. That would date it between 1973 and 1975 would it not? Some one emailed me and told me it was from '84. I figured you guys would know the real scoop. Thanks.

1434-E would be the MODEL # - serial numbers were also stickers, located on the back of the headstock. The GP's were made in 84 & 85.

Do You Know what p/u's and pots are in you guitar? If they are Dimarzio Pots and Pickups, this will tell you if it is and earlier model GP or not.

hope this helps!

aaron
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)