The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.” -Plato

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

wind_river
Posted 2012-04-05 6:18 AM (#452828)
Subject: New member

It's great to find a forum for Ovation fans!

I just got an Ovation last Sunday...a Celebrity...and I played it so much that day (somewhere around 5 hours) that I got blisters on my fingertips!   But that hasn't stopped me from playing this beauty, at least a little, every day. I think I'll have to put it down for a couple of days, though, so they can heal up and my callouses can return. (I haven't played any guitar for quite awhile...at least not for any measurable time)

My Ovation is everything I thought it would be. I fell in love with it from the moment I started playing it in the store. I have wanted an Ovation since seeing Glen Campbell playing one in the 60's.

Looking forward to being active on this forum and reading all the posts.

BTW...I play folk, folk rock and a tad bit of "alternative" (whatever that means...)

Mike

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Nick B.
Posted 2012-04-05 7:54 AM (#452830 - in reply to #452828)
Subject: Re: New member

Hi Mike. We're glad you found us. This place is all things Ovation...even more so these days than Ovation itself. VBG One of the moderators will give you access to the other forums shortly. Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the group!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)