The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I've always felt that blues, rock 'n' roll and country are just about a beat apart."-Waylon Jennings

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Ovation Legend

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

Pycroft
Posted 2012-06-07 9:56 PM (#455354)
Subject: Ovation Legend

Hi there. I applied for membership here because I've been an Ovation owner for a while. I own an Ovation Legend 1777 (not LX). Circumstances have forced me to sell. I have it up for sale and would like to find more information to help me sell it easier. I love the guitar - just played it at a live show last week, but times are tough Nice job on this website - I will certainly stick around.

Does anyone have any general info for it? I bought it used about 5 years ago. There is no year anywhere that I can find on it. The one thing I notice that is different from other Ovation LEgend 1777's is that the head of the guitar is black, and not brown (The rest of it is black like others I hvae seen). I will try to attach a pic or two (First post, so not sure it will work). If anyone here is intersted in it, I'd be willing to sell it to someone here, although I was hoping for a local sale for ease. Thanks for any info you can provide!

James
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pycroft
Posted 2012-06-07 9:57 PM (#455355 - in reply to #455354)
Subject: Re: Ovation Legend

Darn, i can't find out how to post a picture, but if someone wants to PM me an address, I can shoot e-mails with pics if tha twill help with the questions. Thanks again!

James
Nick B.
Posted 2012-06-08 9:34 AM (#455365 - in reply to #455355)

James,
For US made guitars you can determine the year from the serial number.  Here's a link to the Ovation site where you should be able to find that out.
http://www.ovationguitars.com/support/crack_the_code

Old Man Arthur
Posted 2012-06-08 2:04 PM (#455368 - in reply to #455354)

To determine the actual YEAR, THIS is more-better.

and HERE for your other FAQ's

To post photos, they must already be hosted on another site... Photobucket, etc...
Then you can just post the link... and folks can go look.
Or post the link with "img" before it and "/img" behind it in [Square Brackets]...
That will get the actual photo to appear here.
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2012-06-08 2:48 PM (#455369 - in reply to #455354)

FWIW... after you are a member (which you are now) you can just click the "add attachment to post" button when you reply or better yet just create a gallery and add your photo there and link to it... All sorts of choices... Welcome...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)