The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia / Grateful Dead

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS YOU $%*&!

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

Bigg Larr
Posted 2011-03-25 12:03 AM (#1848)
Subject: I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS YOU $%*&!

Oh yeah! About 2 weeks after New Year's Day 2010, the bridge popped off of my baby! Legend 1117-4, SN-045710. I was devastated! I bought her new in Mountainview California in 1975 and she remains the only guitar I now own. I contemplated getting a new guitar or having her repaired for about a year. After checking out all you folks here, I decided to send her to the Mothership. That was about 6 weeks ago and I'm very happy to say that Kim Keller and the Craftsfolks at MS did an excellant job once again! While I was waiting for this grand day, I was wondering what I would play when we were reunited? Well..., as many other folks have experienced this Winter/Spring, we've had some unusual weather! So while I'm sitting here in the great basin desert in Silver Springs, Nevada, I decided I needed to set my clock to "Island Time", so I stuck Jimmy Buffett's "Live in Anguilla" DVD on the big screen and we jammed on the beach to Chanson Pour Les Pettis Enfants, That's What Living Is To Me, and One Particular Harbor. Needless to say, after over a year,
no calluses...thus the Subject. Even with 3 fresh inches of snow on the ground as we speak, I'm on Island Time!

Cheers everyone!
Oh yeah? I'd post photos but I'm not sure? Do we have to join the .ning site to post photos now?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)