The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Got time to breathe, got time for music." --Briscoe Darling.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Ultra GS3, Applause, and a GTX: A few guitars that just need to go.

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

Mr. Ovation
Posted 2012-10-04 7:15 PM (#460015)
Subject: Ultra GS3, Applause, and a GTX: A few guitars that just need to go.

I really need to sell these.   I've lowered the prices as low as I can go and still ship them and actually make a few bucks that I desperately need.  I also have Breadwinner/Deacon case listed at the botom.  

I only accept PayPal. FREE shipping within the Continental USA. 

- Red Ultra GS-3 w/Fulcrum Tremolo, comes with hard case. ($250) - Free Shipping within the Continental USA
SOLD

- Applause S-S-H w/ Floyd Rose style tremolo. Comes with a hard case.  This one is in excellent shape. It's been used but not abused. $200 - Free Shipping within the Continental USA

- GTX 23 ($180) comes with a soft case - Free Shipping within the Continental USA

- Ovation Brown Breadwinner / Deacon CASE ONLY. (it's missing one of the "feet") ($100) - Free Shipping within the Continental USA

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2012-10-07 5:00 PM (#460097 - in reply to #460015)
Subject: Re: Ultra GS3, Applause, and a GTX: A few guitars that just need to go.

Will entertain both reasonable and probably unreasonable offers. I really need to move these out.
stonebobbo
Posted 2012-10-08 3:05 PM (#460127 - in reply to #460015)
Subject: Re: Ultra GS3, Applause, and a GTX: A few guitars that just need to go.

I bought a white/maple GS-3 from Miles a while back. These are extremely underrated guitars. If you've got a hankering for a Fat Strat style guitar, you really can't do better than this unless you go all the way to a USA Strat at 4X+ the price. Because I already had a Corona-made Strat, I procrastinated about these but I now wish I had done it sooner. These feel and play fantastic. And you know what you're getting when you buy from Miles.
Tim in Tidewater
Posted 2012-10-08 3:41 PM (#460132 - in reply to #460015)

I wish a couple months ago, when I had surplus income, I had jumped on that GS-3...now I'm just starvin Marvin.
Mark in Boise
Posted 2012-10-08 4:04 PM (#460138 - in reply to #460015)

I already have a red GS3, but it isn't in near the condition that Miles' is in. Still, it is the guitar I take to lessons and it holds its own, if not better, than my guitar teachers' Strat. Mine actually plays easier. They are great guitars and Miles has a great price on his.
Monttexan
Posted 2012-10-09 1:48 PM (#460183 - in reply to #460015)

PM sent
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2012-10-09 3:30 PM (#460191 - in reply to #460015)

The Red UltraGS is gone now.. The other two are still available. Thanks
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)