The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Got time to breathe, got time for music." --Briscoe Darling.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Strings & Beyond

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> General PostingMessage format

Monttexan
Posted 2013-01-10 12:17 PM (#464101)
Subject: Strings & Beyond

If you don't already know about http://www.stringsandbeyond.com/ then I highly recommend you check them out! I only recently learned of the site via a thread in the Adamas section started by Adamasw597. I can't buy the strings I like locally and Strings & Beyond had a great price. I ordered on January 4th. The package arrived in the mail today. In addition to the good deal, and fast shipping, there was a nice hand written note on the invoice thanking me for my order. It's only my first order with them, but first impressions count. Check them out if you haven't already!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jmuriel
Posted 2013-01-10 1:32 PM (#464105 - in reply to #464101)
Subject: Re: Strings & Beyond

I've purchased from them before as well and have to agree that they are great. The prices and selection are among the best and i'd recommend them to everybody.
CanterburyStrings
Posted 2013-01-10 2:13 PM (#464108 - in reply to #464101)

I'd hate to discourage anyone from spending a bit more to help keep your local Mom and Pop store in business, but since you guys are already buying strings online, check out juststrings.com and you'll find some different brands and in certain cases, even better prices.
AdamasW597
Posted 2013-01-11 9:17 AM (#464150 - in reply to #464101)

Strings and Beyond aren't one of those big chain stores. On the sale bill, they almost always have a handwritten note thanking you. They also give free picks and stickers sometimes. They have the "Best" customer service of any online store (They'll bend over backward to help you.). 10 to 1 you'll talk to Kristi if you call.
Damon67
Posted 2013-01-11 10:50 AM (#464155 - in reply to #464101)

Alison, there are very few mom and pops left around where I am. 2 big local chains, several monster chains, and 2 independents... unless I actually venture across the lake to Seattle.

FWIW, I've bought 2 brand new Ovations from one of the indy shops. And buy most my stuff from that same place, but...

+1 on Strings and Beyond.. Not to mention the free credit card picks with each order! (and yes, talked to Kristi a couple times now)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)