The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia / Grateful Dead

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Come "like" us on Facebook

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> AnnouncementsMessage format

Mr. Ovation
Posted 2013-04-26 2:30 AM (#469870)
Subject: Come "like" us on Facebook

As the title states "Come "like" us on Facebook" or not

A couple of years ago I started a Facebook page for the Ovation FanClub as well as a Facebook "group" page. Basically just to experiment along with the now defunct Ning OvationFanClub pages.

Well time has passed, Facebook had changed, so I thought I would redirect some effort that way as it is the most popular social networking site. The idea is that MANY of us are on Facebook already so just "liking" another page is no big deal. It will also enable those that gig or have other things to share to do so on Facebook.

Additionally, I will bring a Facebook "Feed" to this site, probably on the front page so that will create a bit more exposure for those who market their gigs and music on Facebook already.

This project is in it's infancy, and thanks to a not-so-subtle kick'n da cyberspace butt from Mike Woodford, I thought I would get going.

For now, if you think of it... go ahead and "Like" us at https://www.facebook.com/OvationFanClub

I'll get the official "like" button and all that going in due time, but just wanted to get started. Feel free to share and post as appropriate.

For those who don't do Facebook, no worries. We're not going anywhere. The forums have stood the test of time and will remain as that is NOT what Facebook is about.

This is more of a tie in, for those that already use Facebook. I know many post their gigs on Facebook, upload pictures and videos from events on facebook and more. My intent is to make the feed viewable on this site as well so we don't have to post things twice. Not sure if it's going to work that way, but it's there, it's free, why not.

https://www.facebook.com/OvationFanClub
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)