The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.” -Plato

Jump to page : 12
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
I have a Ute!

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> The Adamas GuitarMessage format

BanjoJ
Posted 2015-08-27 8:15 PM (#514811 - in reply to #514790)
Subject: RE: I have a Ute!

merlin666 - 2015-08-28 2:13 AM
... They are abundant here a few hours north of Minnesota so you should have them in your neighbourhood too. And they like to steal shiny things, so Banjo I hope you took inventory of your gear after the visit.

He didn't take anything. I'd say he was after food, but I didn't have anything for him.

naellis58 - 2015-08-28 2:36 AM

Nope, no Magpies here - I know they are out West, but none here! We have tons of Crows, but no Magpies.
I Love Birds, I have 10 here of my own, Cockatoo, African Grey, Conure, and 7 Cockatiels. And I feed about 50 lbs of bird, squirrel, turkey and deer food here a week. Hummingbirds, Orioles food, and the suet for the Woodpeckers! I justify it as my Entertainment Fund!

Nancy, I regularly have Sulphur Crested Cockatoos in my yard, and occasionally Black Cockatoos - very noisy beasts they are.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Nancy
Posted 2015-08-27 8:50 PM (#514812 - in reply to #514811)

BanjoJ - 2015-08-27 8:15

Nancy, I regularly have Sulphur Crested Cockatoos in my yard, and occasionally Black Cockatoos - very noisy beasts they are.

If I win the Lottery, I am going to come down there and visit you! To see all these Wonderful birds wild and flying all over the place would be Heaven!! (A very noisy Heaven, but Heaven nonetheless!!!! LOL!!) And Koala's and Kangaroos and Wallabies!!! You have some Incredible Critters Down Under!!! God really had a blast creating in Australia!
BanjoJ
Posted 2015-08-27 9:11 PM (#514813 - in reply to #514812)

naellis58 - 2015-08-28 1:50 PM

If I win the Lottery, I am going to come down there and visit you! To see all these Wonderful birds wild and flying all over the place would be Heaven!! (A very noisy Heaven, but Heaven nonetheless!!!! LOL!!) And Koala's and Kangaroos and Wallabies!!! You have some Incredible Critters Down Under!!! God really had a blast creating in Australia!

We also have Wombats, which are an underground version of a Koala, but nowhere near as cuddly.

Then there are Emus, Platypus, Echidnas and the Tasmanian Devil. I think God was practicing when he made our animals.

We also have a great selection of venomous snakes and spiders. Mind you we don't have anything large like bears that can rip you apart, all of our dangerous creatures are sneaky.
Nancy
Posted 2015-08-28 10:17 AM (#514825 - in reply to #514813)

Our most dangerous critters are our Humans...
Most of the others are avoidable! LOL!!!
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)