The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another." -Frank Zappa

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Pacemaker sunburst - a nice one!

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> For SaleMessage format

DetlefMichel
Posted 2017-01-09 12:41 PM (#531818)
Subject: Pacemaker sunburst - a nice one!

Within all these Adamas cannons around here I only have a modest example of a fine guitar:

Despite of two very small nicks on the top the guitar is in very good shape. No finish cracks, no hump on the fretboard, no bellying on the top, a good neck-angle, string action 2,25mm on E 11th. Only little fretwear. The guitar was built in 1981 and was always well cared for.

But the best is the sound. I had some Pacemakers before, but I don´t know why this one is outstanding. I saw that even inside the guitar is very properly made, unlike some others I saw. I always tuned it a halfstep down. To my surprise it works even phantastic when tuned down to open D (flat) and played with a slide!

Many old Pacemakers have a broken neck or some finish issues at the neckplate.This one is clean.

I would recommend this to any player who want to start into the 12string world. But I must warn you: 12string guitars can cause severe addiction problems.

Location is Germany. Original (fully locking) brown case included.

I am asking 600 Euros for this very good guitar. Shipping within Germany free, Europe 22 Euros, USA ca. 76 Euros

Paypal welcome.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
DetlefMichel
Posted 2017-01-11 4:16 AM (#531897 - in reply to #531818)
Subject: Re: Pacemaker sunburst - a nice one!

Hey folks, 600 Euros is meant like a red traffic light in France: a suggestion. Feel free to make offers!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)