The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Hello! And thank you!

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

Acrocat
Posted 2018-11-20 9:35 PM (#545901)
Subject: Hello! And thank you!

Yesterday I became the most proud owner of the most beautiful Ovation Adamas 1687-8. It is a guitar I dreamt of owning since I first started out on an Applause, a very long time ago. I also own a Custom Legend Cutaway. I won't list every Ovation I've ever owned, sold, bought etc... Somehow there was no Adamas available. Well I'm so grateful to the Ovation Fanclub and the help of some 'advisors', now friends who are members of this club. I found my Adamas here and I wanted to say thank you. I may need some advice in the future, I'm hoping you will be able to help me, and I have learnt so much from posts I've read. I have not played my guitars for a long time. With the arrival of the Adamas, I felt a fire re-ignite and a passion I haven't felt for years. Thank you to the members who have helped - I hope that I can contribute to posts, share the knowledge I have gained and be a part of an elite (pardon the pun) club!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Old Man Arthur
Posted 2018-11-20 11:38 PM (#545903 - in reply to #545901)
Subject: Re: Hello! And thank you!

Hello Stacey,

You have been "upgraded" to a "Member". Welcome.

Only a few people can respond in the Welcome Center.
Now that you are a Member you should post in the General Posting or other sections.
Then you can access the wisdom of Thousands of Members (or dozens of members, depending on the day).

You must post photos of your Adamas once you receive it.
Acrocat
Posted 2018-11-21 6:04 PM (#545915 - in reply to #545901)
Subject: Re: Hello! And thank you!

Hello Old Man Arthur

Thank you for upgrading me to Member status. If I may, I would like to copy this post to the General Posting section. I have my Adamas - I have taken some photos of it, but will take more. It travelled a long way to get to me and I am so utterly thrilled. I will add my Custom Legend Cutaway too. Thank you for advising me how to post in a forum - this is my first time. I’ve never been part of any club, so I’m thrilled. I have been disabled for the last 8 years and am suffering from worsening health. I don’t have much that I look forward to but finding my dream Adamas, receiving it, (paying a lot to get it shipped to me along with all the duties and taxes), opening the box and seeing it safe and as described... I was lost for words (an unusual state for me). Even better has been the support from some of your members. The photos I took unfortunately have my walker in the background. I don’t want to make my disability known so I will be taking some new photos. And yes - I have many guitars and not much talent!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)