The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.” -Plato

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
very interesting listening

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> General PostingMessage format

guitarwannabee
Posted 2019-07-26 4:53 PM (#549503)
Subject: very interesting listening

ran across this and thought it was pretty neat. each video will take up 15 minutes of your life but i think its worth it .
you will like # 14 on the acoustic video . interesting how because of copy writes or some legal b.s. he is not allowed to say the name hotel california on the acoustic video and on the electric one he cant play black sabbaths iron man and guns and roses sweet child o' mine . hope you enjoy. GWB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UNuqYFP-pM acoustic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpY_9qY-j1g electric

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mike S.
Posted 2019-07-27 12:25 PM (#549513 - in reply to #549503)
Subject: Re: very interesting listening

Hello, GWB,
I saw these last week. He left out a whole whack of great instrumentals for both acoustic and electric guitar that I learned as a wee lad back in the day. I wanted..( Can I say it here?), yes, a Gibson acoustic guitar back then, too, because my uncle who taught me guitar had one! I grew up in the 60's, and his choices seemed to come from the 70's and 80's, so to each is own, I guess. IMOHO, I could actually play some of these pieces better myself, (except for the one about.. the hotel, because it came out after I sold my 12-string at the time, which I never should have done!) Now he's on YT and I'm not, so we'll just leave it at that. Interesting stuff, for sure.
Mike S.
Ottawa, ON.,
CANADA
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)