The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.” -Plato

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New Ovation apparel, where to buy in CANADA?

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> General PostingMessage format

Mike S.
Posted 2019-08-22 6:37 PM (#549671)
Subject: New Ovation apparel, where to buy in CANADA?

Hello, Everyone,
I haven't posted anything new lately, and yes I will do another update on Jericho Road soon, because I need to do this. I also finally got my guitar registered on the Ovation Tribute website. Apparently, it was some wonkiness with my web browser that was making it difficult to get this done? "Meanwhile, back at the ranch", (Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, IT'S NOT BEAL'S RANCH, just the generic one from an old Tom Mix movie), I saw the new OVATION apparel on the updated website, and yes, of course I want both the hoodie AND the T-shirt, ( I mean who wouldn't want this?), BUT,.. I can't get any from B&J Music here in CANADA. Can anybody help with this? Al? Mr. Ovation? Beal? Anyone? Thanks in advance for any information on this.
Mike S.
Ottawa, ON.,
CANADA
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Beal
Posted 2019-08-22 7:24 PM (#549672 - in reply to #549671)
Subject: Re: New Ovation apparel, where to buy in CANADA?

Hey, I’m just hanging out on the new ranch in Texas. They got new stuff? How about a 6 String Ranch T? Or a 4 String Ranch T. haven’t heard of the 4 String Ranch? Look it up on line and Utube. My brother shot all the videos........
Beal
Posted 2019-08-22 7:26 PM (#549673 - in reply to #549671)

Come to the Robben Ford master class and I’ll give you one of each
Mike S.
Posted 2019-08-23 1:57 PM (#549677 - in reply to #549671)

Hi, Beal,
Thanks for the kind reply. Yes, they do, they do have new stuff on the OVATION website. I know about your 6 String Ranch, but I'll definitely check out the 4 String Ranch also. Since I live in CANADA, if I flew into Texas, my arms would be really tired?! If I went by land, I could drive my scooter?, ( NOT), but I'd still be stopped at the closest border crossing, because I've got too much metal in my body from all the surgery I've had. In reality, I don't have a current passport for the USA, so I won't be going there anytime soon. The local musician's union, here in Ottawa, ON., CANADA, may pay for one? The offer for the T- shirts sounds good, though, and I just may order one online from the ranches. SEGUIN, Texas, was/is named after one of my ancestors, so I'm part TEXAN, I guess? I'll also check with Al and Damon about the new Ovation apparel. Thanks again for the help.
Mike S.
Ottawa, ON.,
CANADA
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclub™ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)