The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another." -Frank Zappa

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Comprehensive Model List/timeline?

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

MichaelS
Posted 2023-05-22 4:01 AM (#558315)
Subject: Comprehensive Model List/timeline?

Hello, all!

I've been getting nostalgic recalling my first real brush with Ovation guitars in the late 90s. My wife and I went to an Adrian Legg clinic sponsored by Showtime music in Bridgeport, WV. At that time, the Adamas was so far out of my financial reach that we didn't stay long enough to get a sales pitch. However, I look back fondly at the wonderful show put on by Adrian and can't help but get excited looking at the models now. Listening to his music now, I realize there is no other way to get those wonderful sounds...even if part of that is the fantasy memory. Can anyone point me to a history timeline to help me get the models sorted out as I start this quest?

Thanks
Mike

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2023-06-09 3:45 PM (#558346 - in reply to #558315)
Subject: Re: Comprehensive Model List/timeline?

Sorry for the delay in approving you as a full member, but our Welcome Center greeter passed away unexpectedly without our permission or knowledge and we just learned the news. You can now post in the General Forums. Also, there is plenty of info in the Reference Forum on this site, as well as the http://www.ovationtribute.com/ site.

Welcome to the club.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)