The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another." -Frank Zappa

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Hi and a Question about an Ovation 1114-4

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

Old Picker
Posted 2023-08-28 3:17 PM (#558557)
Subject: Hi and a Question about an Ovation 1114-4

Hi,
Thanks for letting me onto the forum. I have a chance of buying a acoustic Ovation 1114-4. Don't know that age, it has currently nylon strings on it but from a picture I have been sent, strings included are steel strings to suggest that the old owner of the guitar may have also used steel on there. From some research, the black tuner shafts suggests its the nylon type. Although I'm pretty aware of to check out acoustic steel strings guitars(neck angles etc), this being potentially my first Ovation, any heads up on what to look out for and to check on this model? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Basically, I have just purchased a cheap nylon classical and love it and when I saw this, I had to contact the seller(who is selling it on behalf of there owner) and arrange to see it. Thanks for any information in advance, Old Picker
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)