The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It's much too late to do anything about rock & roll now ..." - Jerry Garcia / Grateful Dead

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Hello

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

aacx22
Posted 2023-09-12 11:28 AM (#558599)
Subject: Hello

New to this forum. Been using a Korean made Ovation Tangent for a good long while. I have an American made balladeer too, but it's medium bowl I can't get comfortable with, so I mostly play it seated. The Tangent is my live axe though.

Never been formally trained. I literally got a dummies book, learned some chords and started writing songs. I played in some bands years ago, but now I'm married with kids, and I just play at home and open mics.

I play bass too and learned to play the same way.

Since I have retired from the Navy, I have some more time now, and I actually got an account on yousician.com and I'm starting to learn a bit more about playing. It's been cool, but still have a long way to go. No one would think I've been playing for over 40 years watching me. lmao

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2023-09-12 1:42 PM (#558600 - in reply to #558599)
Subject: Re: Hello

Welcome. I think we all have the "No one would think I've been playing for over xx years" as even Keith Richards says he's learning new things all the time.

Anyway, I've upgraded your membership, feel free to post in the General Forums area.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)