The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Ovation Guitars really don't get the respect they deserve!" - Alex Pepiak

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
collector series

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Members Forums -> General PostingMessage format

mmcveigh
Posted 2023-11-15 11:44 PM (#558830)
Subject: collector series

Hi, nice people. Just joined this group after googling for 1982 Ovation info. I found ovationgallery.com/collector-series site which in the 1982 section has a picture of the 1982 blue top Ovation I own. There's also a spreadsheet listing of serial numbers and corresponding OFC member. That got me here. I'm wondering how to get my 1982 Collector Series listed in this spreadsheet. Anybody have an answer?

Secondly, I was looking for any posting about repairing the abalone decoration around the sound hole. My guitar developed a buzz, and my amateur troubleshooting identified this decorative circle of abalone-in-plastic as having come partially loose. I think I can loosen the rest of it and then re-attach with wood glue. But if anybody has some expertise in such repairs, I'd like to hear from them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mr. Ovation
Posted 2023-11-16 12:48 PM (#558831 - in reply to #558830)
Subject: Re: collector series

Welcome. I upgraded you to full member as most cannot respond to in the welcome area and moved this post into this Main Forum to get a little more exposure.
Standingovation
Posted 2023-11-16 6:33 PM (#558832 - in reply to #558830)
Subject: RE: collector series

FlySig
Posted 2023-11-17 9:00 AM (#558833 - in reply to #558830)
Subject: Re: collector series

For the abalone rosette, you can post in the BFLG sub forum here. There are several members very experienced with thise kinds of repairs.

If you're on the facebook, join the Ren-Ovation Nation group. Lots of help there, too.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)