The Ovation Fan Club
The Ovation Fan Club
Forum Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Language
Your are viewing as a Guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now." - Jol Dantzig

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
First Post, New Member

View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Ovation Fan Club -> Welcome CenterMessage format

ChrisO
Posted 2024-01-03 2:04 PM (#558981)
Subject: First Post, New Member

Hi all,

My name is Chris and I am Australian, living in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia. I bought my first Ovation, a Balladeer, in 1978. My second [a Classical- Nylon Stringed], in the US in 1982 [I had to sell it later in a period of financial difficulty], my latest, an American SX, was bought to replace my faithful and beloved Balladeer, which was dropped and damaged by a school student. My insurance company paid off and I was able to buy the SX for a small extra outlay but was allowed to keep the old Balladeer [with a suspected broken neck]. I have restrung my Balladeer with nylon strings and now use it as a classical guitar.

My question is this: My SX has a Fishman Blend pick-up and pre-amp but the tuner doesn't seem to work. When I press the button the light comes on with a Green 'A' but nothing else happens. The little manual that came with the guitar doesn't tell me what to expect but when I let go of the button the light turns blue but nothing else.

Can anyone help me?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

This message board and website is not sponsored or affiliated with Ovation® Guitars in any way.
Registered to: The Ovation Fanclubâ„¢ Copyright (c) 2001
free counters
(Delete all cookies set by this site)